Monday, January 31, 2011

Shorties: Wokka Wokka Wokka!

Hiya hiya hiya folks! I've got some jokes for you and they are funnyyyyyyy...



Ryan and I are at my parents' house.

M: What's Daddy's name?

Ryan: Stuart!

M: What's Mommy's name?

R: Meredith!

M: What's Grandpa's name? Grandpa ___?

R: Lee!

M: And what's Grandma's name? Grandma ___?

R: TREE! (he grins and his eyes twinkle in that mischievous I-know-I'm-up-to-no-good way that I love)

M: What?!?

R: Grandma Yellow Flowers! (he looks out the window) Grandma Sky! Grandma Clouds! Grandma Squirrel!

-----

Ryan is drawing. I've been asking him to think of something that's usually red and to draw it; draw something orange; draw something yellow... We get up to green, and he decides to draw a tree: a green cloud-type circle.

M: Where's the trunk?

Ryan adds a sideways line that curves up at the end.

M: Huh?

To clarify, Ryan trumpets like an elephant.


-----

Ryan is eating a bowl of dry cereal. Every once in a while, I try introducing the concept that one can pour milk on cereal and eat it with a spoon; this usually results in spitting. I gave him a bit of my cereal and milk on a spoon, and he didn't gag, so I thought he was ready to try some milk in his bowl.

M: Do you want to try your cereal with milk?

Ryan (enthusiastically): YES!

He then grabs a handful of dry cereal and plunges his whole fist into his glass of milk.


ps: He tasted the wet cereal in his hand, promptly spit it out, and complained that his hand was wet.

1 comment:

  1. I swear I did not hear him say Grandma Squirrel. That might have gotten him disinherited. Love and kisses, Grandma Tree.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it civil, people.